Friday, August 27, 2010

Sports: -The Sports ‘Man’ spirit….

My keen interest has swung TIG to enter into the field of sports . We have collaborated with the 126-year old Aryans Club under the joint banner of Techno-Aryans. The club had already made a comeback and bagged a place in THE LEAGUE, 2009 Season. I also have plans to make a sports academy.
I have been inspired to translate my active interest to cogent actions by my close friends - eminent cricketer Sourav Ganguly and ace footballer P.K.Banerjee. I have been inspired by their herculean efforts to put our nation on the map of world sports and their penchant for achieving excellence. Their experiences, ideas and vision in sports for India have been a driving force in conceptualizing my sports academy. I was fortunate to interact with international sports icons like Karl Heinz Rummenigge and Diego Maradona and have been amazed by their commitment and dedication

No comments:

Post a Comment